Back to main categories
Skills & Abilities
There are so many resource links to personality inventories, personal style assessments and other sources that offer you insight into your innate skills and abilities. Here is a short list of resource links that we have found valuable in working with entrepreneurial women.
- Emotional Freedom Technique - Emotional Freedom and Healing [EFH] is a revolutionary approach to transforming and eliminating negative emotions that prevent you from living life to the fullest. This work is uniquely efficient in that clients receive nearly immediate relief and the effects are permanent.
- Keirsey - Are you interested in learning more about your personal style? Please Understand Me II: Temperament, Character, Intelligence by David Keirsey is a self-scoring questionnaire that does not require a professional to administer and score it.
- Kolbe A Index - Change your life, not yourself. With the freedom to be yourself, you can make great strides in your career, family life, and other personal relationships. People who've taken the Kolbe Indexes have become more confident, more energetic, and more powerful - just from understanding their natural talents. Unlike many personality tests that suggest what's wrong with you and tell you how to change it, Kolbe focuses on what's right with you. Kolbe doesn't just help you achieve your goals, it can help you control your destiny.
- Multiple Intelligences Researching and Consulting Inc - If you want insight into your innate areas of intelligence, the Multiple Intelligences Developmental Assessment Scales (MIDAS™) is an enjoyable and efficient way to obtain a rich and descriptive multiple intelligences profile. The MIDAS is different from
Peer Resources - A global authority on peer assistance, mentorship and coaching. Navigation tools for the heart, mind and soul.
- Psych-K - Your subconscious beliefs establish
the limits of what you can achieve. Learn to rewrite the software of your
and change your life!
- SelfGrowth - The #1 self improvement site on the web for self-improvement, personal growth, and development.