At times, there have been impossible responsibilities and a lot of difficulties. Then again, personally, Iím quite jovial, with not much worry. I do my best, which is moderation, and failure doesnít matter.
Back to main categories
If you are in your 40s or 50s, starting up a business for the very first time, it is likely that this start up represents a fascinating career change in your life. Check out these career change resources.
- EducationIndex - The Education Index Portal is a resource directory with Deep Links to Informative Educational Articles for Both Students & Educators. Find Articles for Learning How to Prepare for Applying to Graduate Schools, How to Get in to a Good Graduate School, How to Choose a Good Graduate School, How to Prepare for the GRE Admissions Exam, About the Top Grad Schools, etc.
- Great Place To Work Institute, Inc. - Want to know which companies are the 100 best companies to work for in America? How about the best small and medium companies to work for in the US, Europe, Latin America, and Asia? If so, this is the perfect resource for you.
- Quintessential Careers - Thinking about changing careers or moving? Gain clarity about what and where by clicking on this link to research potential companies, industries, and countries.
- Salary.com - If you are thinking of relocating and want to know what the cost of living will be where you are going, this website will determine the power of your buck in your intended new area.
- Work Options.com - If you are tired of the constant struggle between balancing your work and life, and want a flexible work arrangement at your current job, this resource will take you through the step-by-step process of how to make it happen.